top of page

Residential Insurance

Whether you live in a house, apartment, condominium, or cottage, make sure that your belongings and property is protected should you experience an unexpected loss.


Keystone Commercial has access to a variety of home insurance companies that can help provide the right coverage for your home at a competitive price.  Home Insurance Policies are meant to provide coverage for your home, any outbuildings such as sheds or garages, personal property, as well as additional living expenses if you are not able to live at your home due to a claim.

Home Insurance

Apartment Building.jpg

Tenant's Insurance

Are you renting an apartment or a house?  The owner of the property would have insurance on the building, but the landlord's insurance does not cover your personal property.  A Tenant's Insurance package can also include additional living expenses if you are not able to live at your place anymore because of a claim such as additional food or laundry expenses or temporary lodging.  


Condominium Insurance

If you own a condominium, the Condominium Corporation will usually have insurance on the building as well as any common areas.  Keystone Commercial can help provide the right condominium insurance package to protect your contents as well as liability.

Cottage Insurance

Insurance for cottages can generally be added to your home insurance policy; however, there are usually differences in the types of coverages that are offered because most people do not spend all of their time at their cottage.  Keystone Commercial can help provide the right insurance policy to protect your cottage or seasonal dwelling.

bottom of page